M.E., CAPS (8.15 CPI, First Class with HONS.), Gujarat Technological University.
Dissertation: "Feasibility study on hydrogen production from bio-butanol and its application for fuel cell"
Guide: - Prof.Ronak.R.Patel (Asst. Prof.)
B.E. (Chemical Engineering)
B.E., Chemical Engineering (8.89 CPI, First Class with HONS.), Gujarat Technological University.
2 International Conference::
NA National Journal::
NA International Journal::
1 Number of Patents::
NA STTP Attended::
1 STTP Organised::
NA Workshop Attended::
2 Workshop Organized::
1 Expert Lecture::
NA Expert Lecture Organized::
- Feni Patel, Bhoomika Domadiya, Dr.Hiral Tailor, "Enhancement in Calorific Value of Coal by Using Chemical Process", International Journal of Engineering Research and Science and Technology, volume 7,ISSN: 2319-5991,2018
- Kevin Koyani, Savaliya Ashish, Navdiya Vivek, Feni Patel, “Alcohol from municipal solid waste” 15th Students Chemical Engineering Congress ‘SCHEMCON 2019’ 17-18 October, 2019
(1) Pacific School of Engineering, Surat
Assistant Professor, Pacific School of Engineering, Surat May 2019 to Till date
- Feni Patel, Rupal Patel, Bhoomika Domadiya, Dr.Hiral Tailor "Enhancement in Calorific value of coal by using chemical Porcess" in National Conference on Green Chemistry at Pacific School of Enigneering, Surat, March 2018.
- Feni Patel, Ronak Patel "Feasibility Study on Hydrogen Production from Bio-Butanol and its application for Fuel Cell" in 21st ISTE National Student Convention at L D College of Enigneering, Ahmedabad, February 2019.
- Feni Patel, Ronak Patel "A review on hydrogen production from renewable energy sources for PEMFC Application" in Sixth National Conference on Intra- & Inter- Disciplinary Blend of CHemical Engineering CHEMIX'19 at VNIT, Nagpur, March 2019.