(Managed By Pacific Education Trust,Ahmedabad)
Approved by AICTE,New Delhi and Affiliated to GTU,Ahmedabad
Computer EngineeringAssistant Professor
Academic Experience:3 Years 5 Months
M.E. (Computer Engineering)
M.E., Computer Engineering (8.46 CPI, First Class with HONS.), Gujarat Technological University.
Dissertation: "QoS-aware AODV Protocol for Multimedia Traffic in MANET"
Guide: - Prof. Govind Patel (Asst. Prof.)
B.E. (Information Technology)
B.E., Information Technology (7.89 CGPA, First Class with HONS.), Gujarat Technological University.
1. Published paper titled “Review on QoS Enhancing methods in MANET” in IJIRMF-2016.
(1) Pacific School of Engineering, Surat
Assistant Professor, Pacific School of Engineering, Surat August 2015 to till date.
a) Head in Maintaining and Updating college Website.
HTML, CSS, Umbraco, WordPress
C, C++, PHP,
Computer assembling and troubleshooting, PICASA (Basic), SQL.
Area of Interest
Information and network security, Networking, Data Structure, Data mining.
1. Best paper award at Springer's International Conference IEMIS-2018, Kolkata India.
List of paper published in the conference
1. Published & presented a paper titled “QoS-aware AODV protocol for multimedia traffic in MANET” at NCIET-2015.
2. Published & presented a paper titled "Comparative Study Of AES, DES,RC5,BLOWFISH & CAST-128 And Encryption Algorithm" at ISTE faculty convention, DEC-2017.
3. Published & presented a paper titled "An approach of splitting upsarg and pratyay of sanskrit word using paninian framework of sanskrit grammar" at SPRINGER IEMIS-2018.