(Managed By Pacific Education Trust,Ahmedabad)
Approved by AICTE,New Delhi and Affiliated to GTU,Ahmedabad
1) Prof. Mohammed Firdos Alam Sheikh has published a book titled “Improving Web Security by Blocking SQL Injection Attack(SQLIA) using Prepared statement and stored procedure in Lap Lambert Academic publication in 2012.
2) Along with student Prof. Nainesh Nagekar has published a paper titled "AON: A Survey on Emergency Communication Systems during a Catastrophic Disaster" at 7th International Conference on Advances in Computing & Communications, ICACC-2017, 22-24 August 2017, Cochin, India, Published by Elsevier publication.
3) The GTU Project guided by Prof. Dhaval Jadhav selected among top 10 best GTU projects at DEWANG MEHTA IT AWARDS in association with NASSCOM in 2015.
4) Under the guidance of Prof. Nainesh Nagekar and Prof. Pinal Salot two studnets have secured 1st position in paper presentation event and best paper award at 14th ISTE annual student Convention held at SCET, Surat.
5) Prof. Bhavin Panchal, Prof. Abhijitsinh Parmar & Prof. Sadik Dholitar got best paper award in Springer's INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES IN DATA MINING AND INFORMATION SECURITY (IEMIS2018) organized by University of engineering and management Kolkata during 23-25 February 2018 with paper titled "An approach of splitting upsarg and pratyay of Sanskrit word using paninian framework of Sanskrit grammar".
6) Prof. Hiral Desai received the "Science and Technology Woman Leader of the year 2019" award by the hand Bhavani Jois AVP and head Internal Audit & SOX, Infosys at "4th Future Woman Leader Summit" at Bengaluru on occasions of Women's Day.